Mantis 2.0 Attachments

General discussion of Mantis.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

sirbanks

Mantis 2.0 Attachments

Post by sirbanks »

Well, I went live with Mantis 2.0 and the feedback was quick and extremely positive! Everyone has really liked the new, cleaned up feel of the web interface and most seem to think it is more responsive. However there is one complaint I have already received multiple times and it is regarding attachments. Most users are asking that the attachments be moved back to a separate section group on the issue for download. They like having the notes and attachments in the same UPLOAD area, but having the attachments mixed in with the notes rather than displayed in a section by themselves is not well liked. It should be noted that we use a lot of attachments, so this would be more of an issue noted. I have looked for a configuration setting to do this but have not been able to find one.

This may not be the best place for this but I wanted to throw it in the wishing well since I am getting a lot of feedback on it.
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Mantis 2.0 Attachments

Post by atrol »

sirbanks wrote:I have looked for a configuration setting to do this but have not been able to find one.
There is none.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual