Users on the monitoring list do not see issue created

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

bubbleman

Users on the monitoring list do not see issue created

Post by bubbleman »

Hi,

We just recently used Mantis BT and I have a few concerns regarding monitoring. User A (Access and Project Access Level are both "Reporter") an issue and it seems normal that she doesn't have any options to add monitoring users. Is there a way to allow users to have the monitoring list option?

As a workaround, I (manager) went into the ticket she created and added the users (Access and Project Access Level are both "Reporter") I want seeing the ticket. However, when they check their "My View" and "View Issues", the ticket that they have for monitoring does not appear.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
dregad
Developer

Re: Users on the monitoring list do not see issue created

Post by dregad »

"Monitoring" means that users will get an email notification whenever the issue is updated.

Your users should see the issues they are monitoring in the "my view" page, under the "Monitored by me" frame.
jtravilla

Post by jtravilla »

Do they get a notification that they were added as monitoring users?
atrol
Site Admin

Post by atrol »

jtravilla wrote:Do they get a notification that they were added as monitoring users?
Yes
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
ekesaf

Post by ekesaf »

Hi,
Reporter (A Person) create a issue,
s/he add another people as monitoring area. (B Person) in "Users monitoring this issue" section.
Then B Person want to see these issues in My Page / Monitored by Me section. But can not see.
normally nobody can see another persons issue. But when A person add B Person in monitoring area, and if B Person search that issue, B person can see issue.
But not in My Page / Monitored by Me section.

Could you help me to solve this problem?