Mantis Upgrade and MariaDB root user resets...

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

night_prowler

Mantis Upgrade and MariaDB root user resets...

Post by night_prowler »

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can assist (this may actually be a MariaDB query rather than Mantis but thought I would has here...).

System:
OS = Centos 7.8.2003
MariaDB = 5.5.65
Mantis = 2.24.3
PHP = 7.3.24
Apache = 2.4.6

I've been running Mantis 1.2.27 for several years and though it was time to upgrade, so I started to build up a new server.
I've performed the following steps:

1) Migrated the bugtracker database into MariaDB
2) Installed Mantis 2.24.3
3) Ran the Admin/install.php which came back with no errors at all. The database was updated successfully.
4) Clicked on the "Continue" link to take me to the main site (http://192.168.0.54/mantisbt/) and I get:

APPLICATION ERROR #400

Database connection failed. Error received from database was #0: PHP Support for database is not enabled.
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

If I go to http://192.168.0.54/mantisbt/login_page.php I get:

APPLICATION ERROR #400

Database connection failed. Error received from database was #1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

Now, I can log into MariaDB fine from the Terminal, the congfig_inc.php is correct (mysqli, correct userame/password, etc).

Anyone have any ideas as to what is causing the message above? Like I say it may be a MariaDB query but has anyone else had the same issue?

Thankyou.